Welcome to Gannon Dunkerley
Gannon Dunkerley & Company initially incorporated as a Private Ltd Company in 1924 was converted to Public Ltd. Company in 1948, after taking over by Indian Management.
Gannon carved out its name in the Civil Construction, after diversification and gradually made its presence felt in all major sectors of construction, both Industrial and Infrastructure, throughout the country.
GDCL developed confidence with successful completion of several major Civil Construction projects.
- Delhi Division A:
- Project for Augmentation of production capacity at Diesel Locomotive Works, Varanasi (UP) for M/s Rail Vikas Nigam Limited.
Execution of Warm shell works for Mall Project at Jalandhar for M/s Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Delhi Division B:
- Construction of major bridges for new BG electrified double line in Chhattisgarh over South East Central Railway between Kharsia – Dharjayagarh for M/s IRCON International Limited, New Delhi
Civil & Structural work of 1.6 MTPA Cement Grinding Unit at Patliputra Cement Work, Patna (Bihar) for M/s Ultratech Cement Limited.
Mechanical fabrication and erection of plant and machineries and plate work job at Dankuni Cement works (WB) for M/s Ultratech Cement Limited.
- Hyderabad CED:
- Civil works of Data Centre and other related works for M/s State Bank of India, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Railway Siding and Marshalling Yard inside the compound wall of Yeramarus Thermal Power Station (2x800 MW) and Road Under Bridge for State Highway at YTPS for M/s Raichur Power Corporation Ltd.
Civil & Structural work of Multi Family Highrise Development for Durga Projects & Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Civil & Structural work of Flue Gas Desulphurization Plant for IL&FS Power Project, for M/s Datang Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. Cuddalore (Tamil Nadu)
- Mumbai Division:
- Widening and strengthening of NH – 65 to four lanes with paved shoulders from km 267+500 to km 296+070 (Netra Village to Mandore section) for PWD, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Construction of Bridges from km 142.85 to 163.00 between Chhoti Sarwan – Shivgarh stations in connection with Dubgarpur - Ratlam via Banshwara BG rail line project for NWR Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Civil work for the proposed hospital complex of National Cancer Institute at Jamtha, Nagpur for M/s DR Aabaji Thatte Seva Aur Anusandhan Sanstha, Nagpur (Maharashtra)
- Water Treatment Division Delhi:
- Design & build piped water supply scheme in Jorhat District with Operation and Maintenance for 5 years for the Project Director, World Bank Project, PHED, Guwahati (Assam).
New Excelsior Building, (3rd Floor), A.K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai - 400001
Tel: 022-22051231, Fax: 022-22051232, E-mail: email@example.com