Welcome to Gannon Dunkerley
Gannon Dunkerley & Company initially incorporated as a Private Ltd Company in 1924 was converted to Public Ltd. Company in 1948, after Indian Management took it over in 1946.
Gannon carved out its name in the Civil Construction arena, after diversification in early 30s from trading activities. It gradually made its presence felt in all major sectors of construction throughout the country to match the aspirations of growth of all major Industries as well as Infrastructure, Environment and Building sectors.
- Gannon Dunkerley
- Gannon has carved out a name of pride in the field of Civil Construction of major industries like Power Plants and Refineries, steel Plants, Aluminium Plants, Cement Plants Sugar Factories, Textile Mills and various other industries.
- Civil Construction
- Presently the Company is also constructing Bridges & Flyovers, Roads, Railways-lines etc. and plans to enter these fields in a big way.
- Railway Sleeper Factory
- Prestressed Concrete Railway Sleeper Factory at Rayagada is manufacturing about 1 lakh sleepers annually.
- Micro Piling for Erection of Ground based Towers for R4G
- Delhi Division bagged Railway Bridge Project on River Titas in Bangladesh
- Execution of Difficult Task by Adopting Innovative Technique
New Excelsior Building, (3rd Floor), A.K. Nayak Marg, Fort, Mumbai - 400001
Tel: 022-22051231, Fax: 022-22051232, E-mail: email@example.com